Friday, May 21, 2010

Welcome to the blog

Welcome to the blog! This is my first entry, obviously. This blog is mainly going to be used so I can discuss pretty much any topic I come across that I think is worth discussing. More than likely it will be sports related. And more detailed than that, probably related to sports in the mid-Atlantic region - Orioles, Ravens, University of Maryland, just to name a few.

Check out my YouTube channel where I post videos related to University of Maryland football, its players, and occasional highlight tapes for high school prospects.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKQM

Also, I'm an intern at The Baltimore Sun so look for occasional links and materials here, or there, to stories I've done with them.

Thanks - and be sure to pass along the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment